วันอังคารที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Do any women actually wear silk nightgowns?

In the movies or on television, it seems the wife or girlfriend is always wearing a cute, silky nightgown to bed. Most women I know only wear a nightie to bed if they are trying to impress their man. Any ladies wear a nightie every night?


I don't always wear a cute nightie but i do a lot and when i am not i still wear cute pj's. It makes me feel cute when i wake up and it seems i start my day off better when i feel better about myself.

not every nite, but often..love the way it feels on my skin.

Honestly there is nothing hotter than a gf/spouse in a plain old t-shirt... very sexy everytime...

no we like to be comfortable in bed like you guys but if we know the nights going to be "special" yes we usually have an outfit or two like that laying around to spice things up

i have a silk leopard print dressing gown and that's about it

I don't wear anything lately although I do have a lot to choose from; and if I did buy a nightgown, it wouldn't be made of silk because silkworms are boiled alive to obtain it.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น