วันอังคารที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What is the best fashion and design school in London?

I am looking at studying fashion design, but not sure which school I should go in London. I have heard of Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design and Istituto Marangoni. I just want to know which school will give me the best employment prospect, so I need the school that I go to, to not only give me a good education and training but also the good industry contacts and networking opportunity so that I have a better chance of getting a job at a big fashion house after I graduate. Thank you.


St Martins without a doubt.

Have a look at the many great people it has made. It has an excellent reputation and because of that the final year fashion shows are always popular viewing, there have also been cases of fashion designers copying ideas of the some of the students at St Martins so bear this in mind.

Central Saint Martins absolutely , it is the best university for fashion design in england , stella mccartney , alexander mcqueen , john galliano , zac posen and many more have graduated from there ^^

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น