วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How can I find work as a freelance fashion designer ?

I'd like to know if anyone has any advice on

how I can find work as a freelance fashion designer.

I make pictures of my desighns using computer graphics.

I design all what's needed the artwork , labels, orders etc....

The company who buys the illustrations would usually

manufacture the clothing overseas.


First, select some fashion companies that you would like to work for and that have a similar style than yours.

You should send them your resume and your designs along with a motivation letter.

If they're interested, they'll invite you for an interview.

You could also manufacture the clothes yourself and sell them directly to stores that may be interested. (I did that for a while and it worked out quite well. Unfortunately, when I started studying, I didn't have the time anymore.)

Good luck!

work for a mall

Fashion Designer Directory at fashionfinders.co.uk

... co.uk Fashion Designer Directory for the fashion design industry. ... Fashion Designer. Type of Work. Permanent, Freelance. Location. UK, Europe. Profile ...www.fashionfinders.co.uk/ViewFashionD... . hope that this helps you. bye for now

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น