วันศุกร์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What are the types of clothes in fashion and which colors are?

Okay. I need fashion advice. I have a cute sweater from tna and a blue jacket from lululemon. But what else should I start wearing. People buy things from garage, but I don't want to have the same exact shirt as somebody in my class! Please Post!


you definately need to find your own style girl & you can do that with your accesories! =) As of what's in style now, flat boots (Uggs), with skinny jeans & oxford vests/sweaters are cute! Keep the tops long..Accesorize with scarfes, wear layers, long necklaces, head bands + bold colors, experiment but try to find a style thats unique to you! Your still young so have fun!!=)

Walmart/Target= cheap, but cute

little make-up lipstick/eyeshadow

necklaces and braclets

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น