วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Is it proper to wear skimpy nightgowns around your grown children?

Definately not, I think it's totally inappropiate, but then I guess it just depends on the family. My ex-fiance's Mom used to walk around the house in her bra and panties in front of my him and his brother (who are 24 and 19) which I thought was really strange.

My Dad doesn't even sit around in his undies, he always wears a bathrobe or sweatpants


if you're talking a proper fitting cotton cami with a bit of lacy edging matched with loose fitted pj pants that's one thing... but a filmy, see through top with a thong or even boy shorts is way inappropriate.

keep it opaque

keep it all covered

keep it looser fitting

keep the material realistic... no clingy satin or silk.

anything purposely made to be sexy, NO. I think that would be more disturbing than if you were to walk arround the house naked. Skimpy is one thing, but Sexy is a no no.

All sleeping clothes, skimpy or not, should be covered up outside the bedroom, regardless of who might see them.

i don't see anything wrong with it. just don't wear any of your s&m gear around them, might freak them out a bit.

I would file that under the creepy category. Why would you want to?

No, it's not.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น