วันศุกร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I wear nightgowns and PJ's around my house. My neighbors think I am naked. Am I by standards?

I just want to know because they tell everyone I am naked and really it's my buiness. But they've ruined my rep with everyone around!


Buy PJ's that have 'MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS' written on the front and back.

hahaha they're freaks,

but i guess i can see how they might think it's weird if their neighbor is just walking around naked.

ask them, why are you telling everyone this and try to explain yourself, or if youre not suppose to know come out of your house in the pj so they can see you are wearing something

I don't get it. If you're not nude, why people are persistent of saying you're nude? I think they are just pervert, and kind of maniacs. Perhaps their fantasies are too strong and can't tell which one is true - that they always see you naked in their eyes though you're not.

Yeah, that's pretty bizarre. It IS only your business, and unless you're wearing a nude-colored bodysuit or something, I don't even know where they're getting the idea from that you're walking around your house naked...

Thats so weird, of course youre not naked. Why is your neighbor spying on you in the first place?!

And seriously, if you do walk around your house naked, then so what! They need to shut their mouths.

you're only naked if you're naked

I'd be disgusted by your neighbors...why are they lookin so hard then talkin about it, it sounds like you got perv peeping toms on your street. If anyone bother's you...file a report on them for peeping tom

I think it's fine. It's around you house, so who cares

there mean arn't they liol

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น