วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Do women really wear silk nightgowns to bed like they do in the movies or TV?

You ever notice that? Women always wear sexy, silk gowns to bed on TV shows or in the movies. I have yet to meet a woman that will do that on a regular basis. Maybe for a special occassion, but not every night.


No, those things are not all that comfy actually. Guess they're not supposed to be. I always wear a t-shirt and panties, even on "special occasions". I've haven't had any complaints yet, so I'm sticking to it.

Every time I try to wear one, it ends up on the floor.......I give up! So now, if I want to wear my Victoria Secret silk gown, I wear it for dinner so at least he has to finishing eating first!!! (this would be an at home candlelit dinner for just the two of us. :)

A lot of women do, but the largest majority does not. I wear a Tshirt, But keep shorts beside my bed in case I have to leave the house in an emergency, like a fire, or threat of violent weather.

Sometimes, yes, but not every night unless she has an obsession with that type of lingerie. Tv shows and movies do not reflect real life, even if they purport to do so.

Not really more like a t-shirt and panties. (lol) Or shorts and a shirt. IDK. Something silky for sex! (lol) no occasionally.

Yes, some actually do.

Yeah not really, I mean some women might for sure, but I don't know anyone who does unless it's special occassion.

I do occasionaly but usually i just sleep in a t shirt. there could be some who wear that every night but not everyone.

Lingerie is expensive. If someone would buy it for me, I would wear it 24-7.

sex sells...so i'm sure it's pretty much just shows/movies.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น